How to update package versions?
- Do a backup of your app.
- Mind the changes documented in this log; identify if/where you will need to apply changes in your app.
- Replace all the files in
vibrant/vibrant directory for the ones in this package.
- (If needed) Republish the public assets by running:
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=vibrant_components_public_assets --force
- (If needed) Republish the config file by running:
php artisan vendor:publish --tag=vibrant_components_config --force
- Make sure your
composer.json file calls the required version (i.e. “vibrant/vibrant”: “*”)
- The installed version of the package will show in its card at the Backend Home.
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog
and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
[1.2.0] - 2018-08-28
- vibTable: Appended attributes are now supported
- vibForm: Select2 input with live search and grouped options added
- vibForm: Checkbox and Switch have now 'label_position' parameter to configure the position of label (left, right or top)
- vibForm: Text and Password inputs now support pattern validation
- vibForm: Switch inputs include now parameters for submitted value, on/off labels, and on/off colors
- vibForm: Automatic validation for password confirmation
- Express CRUD: Validation rules now can be defined for each request method individually
- Express CRUD: Pre-action and Post-action hook methods can be called for custom CRUD action processing
- Express CRUD: 'crud_only_for' parameter can now be used in the fields array to indicate that a field should be shown exclusively for certain crud action (i.e. 'password' => [ ... 'crud_only_for' => 'create'])
- General fixes on styles
- vibTable: There was a bug when tables are set with empty order_by or order_direction parameters, now it takes 'updated_at' and 'desc' as default values
- vibTable: The 'create' button was shown even if the 'include_create_btn' parameter was set to false
- vibForm: Select input was not validated when empty
- Express CRUD: 'crud_exclude' now works as expected
[1.1.0] - 2018-08-13
- Components: Textarea input added
- vibForm: ‘crud_exclude’ parameter can now be used in the fields array to indicate that a field should be excluded from certain crud action (i.e. ‘status’ => [ … ‘crud_exclude’ => ‘create’])
- vibTable: has now configurable sort_by and order_direction parameters
- Express CRUD: nested resources are now supported
- BlueFlame UI: ‘right-to-left’ default animation for dropdown menus was removed
- vibForm: ‘read_only’ parameter had a typo in the name (it was ‘ready_only’)
- Minor errors in Readme/HowToInstall
- Web routes did not accept middleware changes from the config file
- vibTable: showed filter icon even when filter array is empty
- vibForm: ajax submit had a bug that prevented proper functionality
[1.0.0] - 2018-07-14